After spending over 25 years pastoring churches in Georgia, Texas, Wyoming, and Kansas, Jim and Bonnie came to Tennessee Temple University in Chattanooga, Tennessee, where he served in its administration for five years as Director of Development. His duties involved overseeing the fund-raising efforts and alumni relations for the university.
In August 1994 Dr. Lilley was asked to serve as Director of Development and Estate Planning Ministries at Baptist International Missions, Inc. (BIMI). He transferred to ARM Personnel in 2018, where his duties remain as follows:
• Raising support funds for BIMI’s Home Office
• Leading Estate Planning Seminars in local churches when invited
• Advising and assisting missionaries in estate planning (a requirement for all missionaries with BIMI)
• Writing fund-raising letters for missionaries (when asked or needed)
• Reading and placing prayer letters on BIMI's website
• Calling pastors, asking for funds for the Papua New Guinea Bible Project
• Representing BIMI in Bible colleges, churches, and fellowships
• Preaching in Mission Conferences when invited
Director of Estate Planning
He can be contacted through the BIMI office: (423) 344-5050.