Nate & Sara Wright
Serving in Uganda
Hear our online sermons on Podbean!
Dear Praying Friends,
We landed in America without incident! A lot has been happening.
Andrew was able to "graduate" with an official ceremony at the Carleton Community Baptist Church last Sunday. Orange is his favorite color. (Several people have wanted to send Andrew a graduation gift. That is possible through the donate button on this page.)
Also, we have been able to report to several of our supporting churches already. Because of all the issues in America recently, we didn't know exactly what to expect as we came back. We have been pleasantly surprised at the churches we have visited. God is working. Churches are moving forward. It has been a blessing.
Another Lockdown in Uganda!
We just found out that the president of Uganda has declared another 42 day lockdown. The biggest way this affects us is that churches will not be allowed to meet in person.
Thankfully, Calvary Radio is up and running and we will be able to continue to minister to our church family through the radio.
- Please pray for the leadership in the church in Gulu. They need wisdom to go through this new lockdown. Tony, Matthew, Patrick, and Axis.
- Pray for God to call people into the harvest fields, here in America and in Uganda.
- Please pray for safety as we travel many many miles.
Yours for souls in Uganda,
Nate, Sara, Andrew, Joseph, Susanna, Caleb, and Daniel Wright!
2021 Furlough Video
The Wright family has been serving in Uganda since 2006. They are currently in the city of Gulu in Northern Uganda. They are involved in church planting, soul winning, discipleship, Bible training for leaders, and charity ministries.
- 2008: Planted the Grace Baptist Church in Gulu.
- 2008-present: Several village churches have been planted and leadership has been trained.
- 2012: Began a Bible school for village leaders.
- 2018: Began the Calvary Radio station in Gulu (105.3FM).
- 2020: Began a full time Bible College for young men seeking to enter ministry.