is still the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Prayer changes things. Haiti needs prayer. Pray
for open hearts. Pray souls will be saved and lives changed by the Gospel. Pray
Haiti will depend more upon God than the government handouts and private
contributions. Pray for the fundamental Baptist churches and their pastors that
were affected by the earthquake.
Thanks for responding to this need. Your prayers and contributions have
made a great impact on the lives of many Haitians. Your continued assistance will
enable our missionaries to strategically assist fundamental Baptist ministries in
their Gospel outreach. Please prayerfully consider what you can do to help reach
others for Christ in the devastated country of Haiti. Let's labor together to leave a
permanent spiritual impact upon this needy and hurting country.
Contributions may be sent to Haiti Project #15 BIMI PO BOX 9215 Chattanooga, TN 37412
How to Pray:
…that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want…(2 Cor. 8:14).
By Don Dryden
“Thank you” seems so inad-
equate for all that has been given
through BIMI in response to the
great need of the Haiti earthquake
victims. Hebrews 6:10 says, For
God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have showed
toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
We are so grateful that the Lord has touched your hearts to help the hurting.
The monies that you sent have helped many churches and individuals in a great
way. The funds have provided
• new personal items for some who lost everything during the earthquake;
• assistance for families with members hospitalized;
• travel funds to get severely injured to a hospital for medical attention;
• tarpaulins, sheets and mattresses for people who were sleeping out in the open;
• rice and cooking oil distributed to families;
• transportation cost of relief supplies to victims;
• funds to pay 3-6 months' rent for people whose homes were destroyed or
12 BIMI WORLD – Number 3, 2010