Whether you plan a special Sunday, Missions Weekend, or
conference, you can add an exciting difference. James Ray has
researched our great Christian heritage with years of on-site
research. In addition to a missions challenge, he will, upon
request, include one or more of the special heritage presentations
listed below. Your choice of heritage presentations must be
selected in advance when scheduling.
Brenson and Joanna Jennings left
for the Niger on June 19, 2012. The
Jennings spent 18 months in language
school in France. Their first stop
will be a few months in Niamey, the
capital of Niger. There they will
await the arrival of their supplies and
belongings from the States, as well as
look for a vehicle to purchase.
Over $15,000 has been given for a
4x4 vehicle for the ministry in the
Sahara desert. There is still a need for
a further $5,000 for the vehicle.
Want to help?
Designate your gift to The 100+ Nations
Ministry/Vehicle for the Sahara.
8 • NATIONS
• William Carey, “God's Plodder”
• John Bunyan
• Baptist Country in Old England
(F. B. Meyer, Bunyan, Spurgeon, more)
• Footprints in Blood, (Trail of the Martyrs)
• History of Missions, Part 1
(John Paton, Amy Carmichael, William Carey,
• History of Missions, Part 2 (David Livingstone,
Henry Stanley, Robert Moffat, more)
• Messengers of Light (Ministry behind the former
• History of American Missions (Adoniram Judson,
John Eliot, David Brainerd)
• The Passion to be FREE (In the Steps of the Pilgrims)
§ Joining the
Presentations Viewing equipment available if needed.
Contact Information for Schedule
Dr. James Ray, BIMI
P. O. Box 9215 • Chattanooga, TN 37412
Phone: 423–344–5050, Ext 2103, Cell: 423–802–5198